Flat Panel Mounts
CompX offers an impressive range of flat panel display support systems, designed to support one to eight screens. Every one - whether you select the flexibility of the sleek Concerto or the graceful lines of the Solo - is engineered to exceed your expectations. These mounts are the ideal solution to support flat panel displays, which are expected to outsell traditional CRT monitors by a 5:1 ratio in 2006. Select a model from the menu on left or read more about our industry-leading Concerto below.
Our Concerto is a modular system with the flexibility required in today's workplace. Concerto's refined aesthetics, modular construction and intuitive design is unmatched. Displays are able to tilt 180 degrees, swing 180 degrees side-to-side and rotate 360 degrees. The spring-assisted height adjustment option allows free-floating displays - ideal for sit-to-stand applications. A simple pole height adjustment provides 13" of range on a 16" pole and makes it easy to achieve ergonomically perfect positions. And Concerto's Quick Connect allows fast, efficient installations while requiring a tool for removal, making displays theft-resistant.
One to eight monitors
The trend in many fields is leading towards multiple screens. The double arm Concerto is perfect for engineering, accounting and design use while the parabolic design, holding four to eight displays in an arc, is ideal for applications such as broadcasting, call center, IT, security and brokerages.
Concerto's Unique Features
- Quick Connect allows quick, simple assembly. Also a theft deterrent - it requires a tool to disconnect
- Each head is independently adjustable, offering 180 degrees of tilt, 180 degrees of side-to-side movement and 360 degrees of landscape-to-portrait movement
- Adjustable clamp height accommodates viewers short and tall - Concerto's 16" pole allows a range of 14.5"
- Double Extension model allow 20" of back and forth movement. Arm folds back to post for more desk space
- The 7823H Double Extension models allow 25 1/8" of back and forth movement.
- The arm swivels 360 degrees around the base, increasing the display position option
- Desk clamp and grommet mount hardware are included to minimize SKUs
- Clamp and grommet adjustable to fit most desks and work surfaces
- Panel mount capabilities can be developed to match various panel systems
- Standard 75mm VESA compliant mounting bracket comes with 100mm bracket adapter kit to mount majority of flat panel displays
- Aluminum die cast components provide stability and durability for displays up to 21"
- Support clamp doubles as a cable manager
- Choice of finishes - silver, black or custom